Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Leaving soon...!

I sit here writing this in the midst of sheer chaos.  I will be on the road in less than 24 hours, and of course, as is my custom, I have procrastinated 'til the very last second.  I am surrounded by a maze of boxes, piles of paper, and bags of garbage.  I'm sure my parents are thrilled that I have been using their home to organize and downsize all my earthly possessions...  I'm surprisingly calm at the moment, considering I have a to-do list a mile long to accomplish before I leave.  It is what it is.  I have done this too many times to continue to stress myself out.  What's a one-way ticket anyways?!  Haha.  I won't lie - I am stressed, anxious, tired, and unbelievably excited - all at the same time!

Ok, back to packing for me...  

0 comments:

Post a Comment